Subject: Formatting the index entry links

Hi all,

How do I change the appearance of the links in the index in print output?

Bob, in his excellent  book, explains how to deal with the index title
and sections. He also explains, how to format the entire index
entries.

But all I need to do is to change the style of the links (namely, page
numbers) to distinguish them from plain text. This is because some
users do not know the page numbers in PDF are clickable and by
changing the color, I guess, I give users a hint that they can click
the page number. (Am I too literal? :-))

Thanks for your help,

Zbyszek