Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] why does qandaset suck so badly?

On Tue, 2005-12-13 at 15:07 -0800, Jason Novotny wrote:
>     Thanks-- I tried 0.9.0alpha1 with no success. On one hand I'm glad
> to hear they're redesigning/supporting FOP, since the last real release
> was over two years ago (I guess that answers my question-- answer: FOP
> sucks)

No it doesn't Jason.
Fop works.
QandAset works.

It might help if you stopped shouting and found out how they work,
and what the limitations are, of each *free* tool are:
Then you could work out if what they do provide meets with your needs.

If they don't meet your needs, I'm sure that there are commercial
suppliers out there that would meet your needs. At a price.

--
Regards,

Dave Pawson
XSLT + Docbook FAQ