Subject: WinXP and Saxon - file paths

Hi

I'm encountering a problem with my Windows toolchain that didn't happen before and has started after updating both Windows and Java (but not in a time frame that's making it easier to debug). I hope someone can help...

WinXP SP2 (with all hotfixes etc.)
java version "1.5.0_06"
Java(TM) 2 Runtime Environment, Standard Edition (build 1.5.0_06-b05)
Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (build 1.5.0_06-b05, mixed mode, sharing)
SAXON 6.5.2

In a DOS box (having set all my usual classpaths etc.) if I run

c:\My Documents\data>java com.icl.saxon.StyleSheet -o output.xml input.xml style.xsl

where java.exe is on the path and input.xml & style.xsl are in the current directory, my output.xml gets created in

"c:\My%20Documents\data\output.xml"

Note the %20. Windows sees this as a discreet directory, not the same as "c:\My Documents".

Adding the whole path to output.xml & input.xml makes no difference.

I don't know if it's Windows or Java screwing up.

Any suggestions?

Cheers

Phil.