Subject: RE: [docbook-apps] Profiling - xref needs two-pass

We are using Xalan 2.6.0.  Would you expect that to work?  If the profile
test seems to be include/excluded OK and the <xref>s seem to format OK, can
I reasonably assume that the transform has worked or are there other
problems that I should be looking out for?

Tim

-----Original Message-----
From: Jirka Kosek [mailto:jirka@kosek.cz]
Sent: 19 December 2005 15:43
To: tim@enigmatec.net
Cc: docbook-apps@lists.oasis-open.org

Tim Casling wrote:

> I have just used profiling for the first time by calling the
> profile-docbook.xsl stylesheet from my customisation layer.  This seems to
> work and my <xref>s seem to work OK.  Am I misunderstanding?

This was not working with xsltproc AFAIK. One possibility is that you
have used different XSLT processor like Saxon.

During the last week I also little bit changed internal implementation
of single pass profiling. New code should be more robust regarding xrefs
and it already fixes some problems that were present in
profile-htmlhelp.xsl. You can give it try if you are interested --
http://docbook.sf.net/snapshots/

			Jirka

                    Nejbližší termíny školení:
      ** XSLT 13.-16.3.2006 ** XML schémata 24.-26.4.2006 **
        ** DocBook 15.-17.5.2006 ** XSL-FO 12.-13.6.2006 **