Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] more than 15 callouts?

> How hard would it be to capture them in a png format from the generated
> SVG?
>
> Any volunteers?
>  All of Norm Walsh's images are the same size.

I made a script to genereate callouts in SVG and convert them to png
files last year. [1]
It still needs work to take more than 1 character per callout (eg.
numbers above 9). Also it is made with perl, and might not fit in
the toolchain the way you might expect it to.

Change the -d flag in the inkscape call to change size.
Colors etc can also easilly be changed.

[1] http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/docbook-apps/200412/msg00026.html