Subject: RE: [docbook-apps] table font sizes in dsssl

You can modify table titles by customizing the rule for tables in
print/dbblock.dsl (line 330 and down). Change the font size by adding a line
to the definition of title-sosofo. For example:

  (title-sosofo (make paragraph
                   font-size: 14pt ; MJ added this one
                   font-weight: %table-title-font-weight%
			 space-before: (if (object-title-after)
					   %para-sep%
					   0pt)
			 space-after: (if (object-title-after)
					  0pt
					  %para-sep%)
			 start-indent: (indent)
			  keep-with-next?: (not (object-title-after))
			  (literal (gentext-element-name (current-node)))
			  (if (string=? (element-label) "")
			      (literal nsep)
			      (literal " " (element-label) nsep))
			  (element-title-sosofo)))