Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] chunking titlepage in html output

Hi Bob,

Thank you for your advice. But that is not suitable for me.

The content of the generated chunks is all right, but I want the links
behind the normal forward/backward button.
It is to easy not to read the legal notice. In my case it is very important.
The toc-Link is only on the titlepage. It has to be in the navfooter on
every site. And it has to have a image. Only text doesn't fit with the
rest of the layout. Maybe it can replace the home-link.

	Regards
		Holger Morch