Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Resources for Simplified DocBook v5?

Le 2006-01-17 18:23 (mardi), Daniel Carrera a écrit /
On 2006-01-17 18:23 (mardi), Daniel Carrera wrote :

> I plan to take a shot at writing an XSLT from DocBook to OpenDocument
> format. I figure I should do version 5, and that I should start with
> Simplified DocBook and expand it later.

You may interested in ooo2dbk (XSL + Python).

Source:
http://svn.nuxeo.org/trac/pub/browser/ooo2dbk/trunk/

Download:
http://www.indesko.com/sites/fr/telechargements/ooo2dbk

ODF is not supported yet but should be easy to add.
ooo2dbk outputs DocBook V 4.x at this time. I haven't had much time to
test DocBook V 5 yet (sorry!).

Cheers,

--
Marc-Aurèle DARCHE