Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Can't find test documents.

Hi Daniel,

> Now that SourceForge is working again, I tried to find the test
> documents for DocBook v5. Here's the project's download page:
>
> http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=21935
>
> The only thing there that says test documents is for version 4. And all
> of the recent downloads (2005) are obviously not test documents.

The testdocs release there is very, very old. There has not been
an official release of it in long time, though lots of test cases
have been added and some others refined.

So the best way to get an up-to-date set of the test docs is to
check them out through anonymous CVS -

  cvs \
    -d:pserver:anonymous@cvs.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/docbook \
    co -P testdocs