Subject: RE: [docbook-apps] <phrase> attribute

It is also possible to set the phrase.propogates.style parameter in the
DocBook HTML transform and pass the role attribute through to the HTML
as a class attribute on a span element surrounding the content of the
phrase in the output.  This allows you to match a predefined style in a
CSS rather than having to write XSLT code to modify the output.

Larry Rowland