Subject: Best practices on images directory naming

Anybody knows best practices about image directory places? I whish to
maintain this directory structure:

        maindir/
                main.xml
                subdir1/
                        subcontent.xml
                        image1.png
                subdir2/
                        subcontent2.xml
                        image2.png

but don't know if I can set stylesheets to FO processor or HTML look for
images on the right dir without adding then to the fileref path.

Any advice?

--

        A. Ismael Olea González

        mailto:ismael@olea.org  http://www.olea.org
        http://aduaneros.olea.org, la ONG sin futuro.

        El mundo debe empezar a tener miedo a un planeta OLEA

This is a digitally signed message part

smime.p7s