Subject: Question about <formalpara>

Hello,

I'm trying to figure out how a <formalpara> should be displayed. The
specification simply says that it's a paragraph with a title and is
displayed "as a block". I'm not sure what it means by that though.

   <formalpara>
     <info>
       <title>Some title</title>
     </info>
     <para>Some para</para>
   </formalpara>

Judging from one of the test files, it looks like the <title> is
expected to stay with the paragraph. What else?

Would you normally expect it to be indented more than a regular
paragraph? Would you expect it to be on a frame with a border around it?

I realize that these visual details are not meant to be part of the
specification. But since I'm converting into OpenDocument, I want to
represent it as something close to what most users would expect.

I tried to turn a sample file into PDF using the stylesheets that came
with the DB distribution, but it didn't work well. For example, the
<title> tag was ignored completely.

Any help and suggestions would be most welcome.

Cheers,
Daniel.
--
      /\/`) http://oooauthors.org