Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Question about <formalpara>

Thomas Schraitle wrote:
> 1. Use bold for the title, "embedded" inside the text.
> DocBook uses this style. This is a more "active" appearence. A reader will
> see it more easily and it attracts more attention.

You mean like Don's HTML example?

test. Had this been a real example, it would have made more sense.</p>

This could work, and it would be easy to implement. Is it fair to assume
that any <formalpara> will have only one <para> element? If it doesn't,
would it be unreasonable to clump it all in one paragraph? From a
semantic POV, I think that would be reasonable. Maybe I'll add a newline
element, but keep it all in the same semantic paragraph. Like this:

From:
<formalpara>
    <para> Bar. </para>
    <para> Biz. </para>
</formalpara>

<paragraph>
   <bold>This is the title</bold>
   Bar. <newline/>
   Biz.
</paragraph>

I'll give some thought to the <newline/>

Thanks for all the help!

Cheers,
Daniel.
--