Subject: xsl fo stylesheets for (la)TeX like output

hi people,

I am currently writing my master thesis. though i
would like to use
docbook, since i have some experience in it, i can't
find any really
satisfying xsl fo stylesheets that produce pdf output
in style
similarly to TeX.

I tryied dblatex[1] and the default docbook fo
stylesheets, but had
problems with dblatex cause of the complexity of my
documents. I think
you have to write the docbook in a very latex way. I
would really like
to see something that is usable without a lot of
tweaking.

thanks in advance
-- Jakob

[1] http://dblatex.sf.net