Subject: Docbook2odf has been released today in pre-alpha version!

So as I have promised I am releasing XSLT filters with conversion script
in first testing version. Examples also with testing implementation of
OASIS corporate identity.

Goal of this project is to create filters which will be able to give
high quality output which will not need to be modified further, directly
for digital distribution (odf or pdf) or for print.
Using templates filter are able to format not only the text but also
presentations (from DocBook slides) or other documents from OpenDocument
standards.

Project is hosted on sourceforge, current XSLT for download is available at:
http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=158133

I would like to ask you, if you are interested in this project, to test
it, provide feedback, proposals, comments, patches, anything using
project pages at:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/docbook2odf
or via email to fordinal@webcom.sk.

Thanx! :)