Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Docbook2odf has been released today in pre-alphaversion!

Surely you know that I've been working on an XSLT to turn DocBook into
OpenDocument. Since I have been posting on this list about it often.

I can't take a look at your work because SF is acting up. But I notice
that there is no license listed yet.

My work is at http://opendocumentfellowship.org/Devel/DB2ODF

Daniel.