Subject: RE: [docbook-apps] DocBook in Education

Regards
Ludger

-----Original Message-----
From: Scott Hudson [mailto:scottys.log@gmail.com]
Sent: Freitag, 27. Januar 2006 16:42
To: Thomas, Ludger

Hi Ludger,

I have several customers who are looking at using DocBook for training
materials.They are still early in their planning stages for this, so we
have not developed any customizations or mappings yet. I would be very
interested in your experiences, from that perspective, and also in how
we might incorporate any of these needs into DocBook v5.0+ as I am on
the DocBook TC.

Best regards,

--Scott

--
*Scott Hudson*
Flatirons Solutions Corporation

Knowledge is Power. Sharing is Empowerment.