Subject: Docbook2odf (sourceforge.net) released today in version 20060201

Simple project page: http://docbook2odf.sourceforge.net/

Changelog:
new: @numeration in <orderedlist>
new: @text:continued-numbering in <text:list>
new: reading width and height from images with image::magick to output
document.
new: basic support to images (imageobject)- automatically included into
output zip file
fix: paragraphs in <listitem> (@spacing=normal/compact)

I would like to ask anyone who downloaded docbook2odf from sf.net, to
send any requests, feedback, bugs to me.
<fordinal@webcom.sk>

Thanx :))