Subject: Best feauted FO processor

Hi:

I've have a «big» docbook project to publish in PDF. XSL stylesheets
works fine to generate FO output but any of the FO processors I've used,
mainly Passivetex and FOP, can handle it. They output many «non
implemented feature» like messages.

I wonder about what can be the XSL-FO compliment of commercial tools.

Could you please tell me what is your favorite FO processor?

--

        A. Ismael Olea González

        mailto:ismael@olea.org  http://www.olea.org
        http://aduaneros.olea.org, la ONG sin futuro.

        El mundo debe empezar a tener miedo a un planeta OLEA

--

        A. Ismael Olea González

        mailto:ismael@olea.org  http://www.olea.org
        http://aduaneros.olea.org, la ONG sin futuro.

        El mundo debe empezar a tener miedo a un planeta OLEA

This is a digitally signed message part

smime.p7s