Subject: Failing to resolve olinkdb.xml

I'm trying to implement olink'ing in a set of documents for the
first time and encountering the following problem.

The test document structure is like this:

/-
 |- valista_manual.xsl (customised layer)
 |- olinkdb.xml
  |-src
     |-administrator_guide
          |-administrator_guide.xml
     |- getting_started
          |-getting_started.xml

However, when--from the above root directory--I run the following
command:

xsltproc  --output administrator_guide.fo \
    --stringparam target.database.document "olinkdb.xml"  \
    --stringparam current.docid "administrator_guide" \
    valista_manual.xsl \
    src/administrator_guide/administrator_guide.xml

..then the output contains the following error:

warning: failed to load external entity
"src/administrator_guide/olinkdb.xml"
Olink error: could not open target database 'olinkdb.xml'.

Why is the command looking for olinkdb.xml in the administrator_guide
directory rather than in the same directory as the command is run, can
anyone guess?

Thanks,

-pm

http://oceanclub.blogspot.com

"I remember when I posed as a customs officer so that I could
meet Oscar Wilde. I said to him "Have you anything to declare?"
He said "I have nothing to declare but my genius." I said "I'll
put that down as nothing then shall I?" For I am the wittiest
man on Earth."