Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Using xsltproc in eclipse ANT build file causes problems

Try using forward slashes in the pathnames.

DocBook Consulting

From: <eze@maerskdata.dk>
To: <docbook-apps@lists.oasis-open.org>
Sent: Tuesday, February 14, 2006 12:43 AM
Subject: [docbook-apps] Using xsltproc in eclipse ANT
build file causes problems

> Hello
>
> I'm using Eclipse as an editor on a windows OS, and
also an ANT build file. I'm using it to build
> website with docbook. A snapshot of the build file
looks like this:

>       <target name="xslt-web">
>             <exec
executable="${xsltproc}\xsltproc.exe">
>                   <env key="XML_CATALOG_FILES"
value="catalog.xml"/>
>                   <!--env key="XML_DEBUG_CATALOG"
value="1"/-->
>                   <arg line="--xinclude"/>
>                   <arg line="--stringparam
collect.xref.targets yes"/>
>                   <arg line="--stringparam
output-root ${build}"/>
>                   <arg line="--stringparam
olink.debug 1"/>
>                   <arg line="--stringparam
website.database.document
> ${basedir}\website.database.xml"/>
>                   <arg line="--stringparam
target.database.document ${basedir}\olinkdb.xml"/>
>                   <arg
line="${website}/chunk-tabular.xsl"/>
>                   <arg line="${src}\autolayout.xml"/>
>             </exec>
>       </target>
>
> My problem is, that the stylesheet cant find
website.database.xml and olinkdb.xml, cause the olink
> debug outputs No Match...
>
> I have tried to write the same commands in a windows
bat file, and here it works... Any suggestions