Subject: RE: [docbook-apps] Images, file-naming conventions, and cross-referencing in Docbook

Christine,

XSL isn’t good at copying files around. It’s typically the job of a build script (e.g. ant build.xml file or make file) to invoke your xslt and then copy any other resources like images, css files, etc into place. In the case of eclipse, you’d probably have it jar the whole thing up too and use the jar file as your doc plugin. I haven’t use oxygen, but I suspect that when you click on the menu item or button to generate output, you’re really invoking a script of some sort, so you just need to customize that to your needs.

David

From: Christine Doyle [mailto:christine.doyle@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, February 17, 2006 8:36 AM
To: docbook-apps@lists.oasis-open.org

Thanks Thomas,

I've included the <?dbhtml...> element and it achieves the required results. With regard to my missing image, I assumed that Docbook would also copy my image files to the output html folder as part of the conversion process but this is not the case, so I guess I need to copy the image files over manually or is there a workaround or a way of customizing eclipse.xsl to copy the files? Perhaps we will have to include an ant script to copy the images to the output folder.

Thanks for your help.

Christine