Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Q&A sets within an article: How to insert QandASet title to the article TOC

Ah, the solution I posted was for FO output.

HTML tables of contents call a template named 'subtoc' to generate a line.
Take a look at the template with match="sect1" mode="toc" in
html/autotoc.xsl, and make one like it for qandaset.

DocBook Consulting

From: "Zbyszek Cybulski" <z.cybulski@gmail.com>
To: "Bob Stayton" <bobs@sagehill.net>
Cc: "DocBook Apps" <docbook-apps@lists.oasis-open.org>
Sent: Friday, February 17, 2006 4:36 AM
Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Q&A sets within an article: How to insert
QandASet title to the article TOC

Seems to be much better but the TOC entries are listed inline, not one
entry
per line. This is because the HTML source code seems to be incomplete.

Here is the sample:

            <dl>
href="#general_security">General and security issues</a></span>
href="#nda_report_troubleshooting">Report troubleshooting</a></span>
reports</a></span>
            </dl>

I can hack the appearance of this code with CSS, but a correct code, that
is, at least <dl><dt> per each toc entry, as it is for the qandaset toc,
would be welcome.

-Zbyszek

On 2/17/06, Bob Stayton <bobs@sagehill.net> wrote:

> Oops, incomplete solution.  You also need to add this:
>
> <xsl:template match="qandaset" mode="toc">
>   <xsl:call-template name="toc.line"/>
> </xsl:template>
>
> This mode is what processes an element for a TOC.  I thought there was
one
> for qandaset, but there wasn't.
>
> If you were also wanting to list questions under the set title in the
TOC,