Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Re: equations

As you mentioned in the other email, since math isn't a child of
mediaobject, two equations must be created. Since two equations are
created, the author needs two ids to validate. If there are two ids to
reference, the author needs two xrefs.

On a related note, I respectfully request an equation element (or way
of processing the current equation element) that is numbered but does
not have a title and does not appear in lists of equations.

Thank you for your work on Docbook.

--
http://chrischiasson.com/contact/chris_chiasson