Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Keep a table from splitting across pages

I downloaded the latest snapshot, and generated a PDF using this chain of commands:

xsltproc --output manual.rulewriter.xml --stringparam profile.userlevel
"rulewriter" C:/xml/style/docbook-xsl-snapshot/profiling/profile.xsl
manual.dcbk

xsltproc --output manual.rulewriter.fo --stringparam xep.extensions 1
./style/manual-pdf.xsl manual.rulewriter.xml

C:\Programs\RenderX\XEP\xep.bat -fo manual.rulewriter.fo -pdf
manual.rulewriter.pdf

I tried this twice: once with the <?dbfo keep-together="always" ?> PI right after <informaltable> and once with it commented out.

Both times my table still split at the end of the page.

Sometimes I hate technology. :(

Did I overlook something?

----------------------------

Mike Broschinsky
Administrative Code Editor
Utah State Division of Administrative Rules
801-538-3003
mbroschi@utah.gov

>>> "Bob Stayton" <bobs@sagehill.net> 02/16/06 5:27 PM >>>
The keep-together PI was not working for informaltables in 1.69.1, but it
is fixed in CVS.  You should try downloading the latest snapshot release:

http://docbook.sourceforge.net/snapshots/

DocBook Consulting