Subject: RE: [docbook-apps] Re: newsgroup?

Chris,
Adding this to your google search should let you limit your google
search to the oasis archives:
site:oasis-open.org/archives/docbook

To save your self some typing, you'd want to make a form that cans those
searches like so:
http://www.thingbag.net/docbook/docboogle.html

Interestingly, googling for "newsgroup
site:oasis-open.org/archives/docbook-apps/" doesn't turn up this
thread...

David