Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Re: newsgroup?

Docbook Apps is available as a newsgroup at
nntp://news.gmane.org/gmane.text.docbook.apps (though I dunno about
the regular docbook list). Unfortunately, I don't think that
gmane.text.docbook.apps is part of the general usenet (gmane.org isn't
pushing most of its groups out onto the usenet). That is probably why
the group isn't carried on search engine news readers and why it isn't
available at my ISP's news server.

Is there a way to request gmane to push this group to usenet?

--
http://chris.chiasson.name/