Subject: dependancy

The current homebrew makefile I have essentially says that every
(final) target is dependant on any temporary files used to create it,
which in turn are dependant on all source files.

This means that if I change one source file, all target documents on
the site are rebuilt.

Does anyone care to clue me in on a tool (or two or three :]) for
extracting dependancy information from xml containing xincludes and
lots of docbook elements with fileref attributes?

Thank you,
--
http://chris.chiasson.name/