Subject: Paragraph Justification

Good evening all,

Does anyone know how it is possible to tell the printed output of DocBook NOT to justify paragraphs?

I have been looking for a simple setting to put in the customisation layer to do this but I have not found anything.

The reason I want to change it is because of the age old problem of words and letters being spread out on some lines.

Thanks in advance,

Russell Seymour
Hosting Support Team Leader
Cable & Wireless