Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] What XML parser supports XInclude xpointer scheme?

Hi Zbyszek,

You can combine Saxon only with a Java XML processor and I do not know a
Java XML processor that handles the xpointer scheme. A possible solution
is to do that in a two step process, use XMLINT/XSLTProc to get a
document with the XInclude instructions expanded to the actual content
and then use Saxon on that to get the output.
You can do this in oXygen, you can configure a identity transformation
using XSLTProc to obtain the document with the Xinclude elements
expanded to the included content and then, on that document, apply the
DocBook transformation using Saxon to your desired target format.

Best Regards,
George
George Cristian Bina
http://www.oxygenxml.com