Subject: RE: [docbook-apps] variables or conditional coding

Oh!  That would work nicely! Thanks Scott!
LN

-----Original Message-----
From: Scott Hudson [mailto:scottys.log@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 08, 2006 3:10 PM
To: Webmaster
Cc: docbook-apps@lists.oasis-open.org

If' it's primarily product names you need to have switched out, you
could also use text entities like so:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE article PUBLIC "-//OASIS//DTD DocBook XML V4.4//EN"
                         "http://www.docbook.org/xml/4.4/docbookx.dtd";
[
<!ENTITY client 'Spaceley Sprockets'>
<!ENTITY client_short 'SSprockets'>
<!ENTITY product 'Widget'>
]>
<article>
  <title>&client; &product; User Story: Conversion of WinHelp to
RoboHTML</title>
  <articleinfo>

HTH,

--Scott