Subject: A DocBook Site is Born

Dear all,

finally the DocBook site I've been working on has been launched! It's
been a sometimes steep but enjoyable learning curve.

http://www.onspeedmobile.com/en_gb/home/

We will be tweaking over the next few weeks, also concentrating more
on refining our build process (Ant ). We have also started to
implement Black Box testing with Canoo, which is very cool indeed.

Many thanks for all the help and tips you have given me, directly or
indirectly.

Jason