Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] A DocBook Site is Born

Jason Lane <jason@onspeed.com> writes:

> finally the DocBook site I've been working on has been launched! It's
> been a sometimes steep but enjoyable learning curve.
>
> http://www.onspeedmobile.com/en_gb/home/

A very slick site. And all built using a customization the Website
stylesheets, right?

I took the liberty of adding it to the WhoUsesDocBook listing at
the DocBook Wiki -

  http://wiki.docbook.org/topic/WhoUsesDocBook

Let me know if you want me to add or change that. Or let me know
if you want me to add you to the user group for the wiki so that
you can get perms to edit and add anything you want there.

So how do I get my hands on some Onspeed technology? I browse the
web now from a mobile handset accessing the KDDI/Au network, which
has a data speed of 2.4Mbps. So 5x faster internet speed should
give me 13.2Mps on my handset. Sign me up now :)

  --Mike

smime.p7s