Subject: AW: [docbook-apps] Newbie docbook-xsl question: how to customiseuser.header.navigation?

Hi,
you build a customization layer (see Bob Staytons excellent book
http://www.sagehill.net/docbookxsl/CustomMethods.html#CustomizationLayer)
like:

<?xml version='1.0'?>
version="1.0">

	<xsl:import href="docbook/xhtml/docbook.xsl"/>
	<xsl:param name="l10n.gentext.language" select="en"/>
	<xsl:template name="user.header.content">
		  	<a class="tab"
href="http://xsdexlipse.sourceforge.net/";>xsdexlipse</a>
		  	<a id="currentTab" class="tab"
href="index.html">xsdTransformer</a>
		  	<a class="tab" href="index.html">other projects</a>
    .
    .
    .
	</xsl:template>

</xsl:stylesheet>

All stuff you place into this script overrides the appropriate genuine
templates (etc). As mentioned above Bob Stayton explains it very clear and
comprehensive.

Best Regard

Joerg Moebius