Subject: AW: [docbook-apps] DocBook, XALAN, titlepage.xsl template

Hi,
Bob Stayton explained that issue yesterday in the tread:

[docbook-apps] titlepage.xsl generates target script without 'exsl'
namespace entry

Have a look. Conclusion: use saxon for this matter.

Best Regards

Joerg Moebius

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Andrea Mattioli [mailto:aldaris@jumpy.it]
Gesendet: Dienstag, 21. März 2006 14:11
An: docbook-apps@lists.oasis-open.org

Hi,
applying "docbook-xsl-1.69.1\template\titlepage.xsl" to a new
"titlepage.templates.xml" file with XALAN, the resulting XSL doesn't
cointain the namespace exsl:

xmlns:exsl="http://xml.apache.org/xalan";

and I get the javax.xml.transform.TransformerException.

- Is it a XALAN or DocBook problem ?
	If it is a XALAN problem what I can say to report this bug and
explain it in a precise way?
- What can I do to add that namespace prefix automatically ?

Thank you,
Andrea.

P.S.:
See also: