Subject: Generate SCORM from DocBook

Let me announce the free command-line tool for DocBook to SCORM 2004 conversion. It is the command-line Ant-based java application intended to generate SCORM 2004 compliant packages from DocBook 4.4 sources. It's free to use but not open source. It uses  XSL stylesheets from DocBook project on SourceForge to generate HTML resources.

You can find more information on the tool's home page: http://pyxx.org/DocBook2SCORM/overview.html

Please, evaluate this tool if you are interested in such a conversion mechanism. Let me know if it's useful, so I'll decide weither I should initiate development of more user-friendly version. Any feedback and comments are appreciated.

Thank you,
Sasha Philippov.