Subject: MHTML?

Hi.

I didn't know where else to ask a better group of people. I appologize if
this is off topic. I've been asked to generate an MHTML - a web archive
file. And I can't seem to find a good definition of what this is and how
compatible it is.

Does docbook out put such an animal? or has anyone written any style sheets
to generate one?

Does anyone have any resources or expertise with this type of file?

All I can gather is that there are several definitions of MHTML.  "web
archive", "Rights-Managed HTML", "modular html". I'm looking specifically
for the "web archive"

The assumption and reason why I've been asked to produce such a page is that
they are under the impression that images and all supporting files for the
html are all included into this one MHTML. Which then simplfies the install
process for our software. (one file, instead of many)

I hope I made sense to someone.

LN