Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] adding author titlepage.mode xsl template to customization layer causes broken author div in xhtml

Thank you Bob, this method worked for me. The only thing I have to add
is that setting the default namespace only "works" in the stylesheet
in which that namespace is set. This means that one can't set the
default namespace in a "higher level" of the cusomization layer and
expect for it to "propagate down" (or somewhere else and expect it to
propagate in any other way... the default namespace appears to live
and die inside the xsl sheet it occupies).