Subject: RE: [docbook-apps] Remove index from "prev" and "next" order

Add a few changes to your customization of the templates with
name="footer.navigation" and "header.navigation":

Where it says <xsl:if test="count($next)>0">, change it to
<xsl:if test="count($next)>0 and not(local-name($next) = 'index')">

If navig.showtitles = 1, also look in "footer.navigation" for
<xsl:if test="$navig.showtitles != 0">, and modify as above.

/MJ