Subject: Fwd: [docbook-apps] customized header and footer

Begin forwarded message:

From: Jason Lane <jason@onspeed.com>
Date: 23 March 2006 17:28:35 GMT
To: Isabelle DENGHIEN - IFR49 <denghien@shfj.cea.fr>
Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] customized header and footer

On 23 Mar 2006, at 17:04, Isabelle DENGHIEN - IFR49 wrote:

Hello,

I'm wondering if it is a way to change the content of the header or the footer with values of a date or something like that and if it is possible to add an image.

I guess you could use exslt date time functions to compare dates / times and switch content in our out that way? So you could change content based on the month, week number etc...

Can you be more specific?

Hope this helps

Can anyone help me ?

Thanks in advance