Subject: profiling and catalog

Hello.

I'm trying to generate htmlhelp, and I need to do the double pass profiling.
For somereason I can't get my catalog to work with the profiling step.  My
catalog works fine when I output to html or etc. I'm using Saxon and docbook

This command works:

java com.icl.saxon.StyleSheet -o default.linux.xml
d:\myprojects\ssvr\default.xml c:\docbook-xsl\profiling\profile.xsl
profile.attribute="product" profile.value="dm"

But I need to specify my catalog:

java com.icl.saxon.StyleSheet -w2 -x
org.apache.xml.resolver.tools.ResolvingXMLReader -y
org.apache.xml.resolver.tools.ResolvingXMLReader -r
org.apache.xml.resolver.tools.CatalogResolver -o default.linux.xml
d:\myprojects\ssvr\default.xml c:\docbook-xsl\profiling\profile.xsl
profile.attribute="product" profile.value="dm"

It goes the the motions, and doesn't error out. But the default.linux.xml
file is never created. I searched all my harddrives and it's just not there.

HELP?
Thank you!