Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Applets, Flash, etc. in DocBook

> How should one embed a Java applet, Flash program, etc. in a DocBook 5
> document with the goal of eventual conversion to HTML?

For flash it is explained at

http://www.sagehill.net/docbookxsl/GraphicFormats.html

Flash is afaik included as an image or movie. With javascript I currently
have no idea.

Still I wonder what you are planningto do with docbook. It is not made for
those blinking effect-loaded websites, but to structure information. If you
need flash because you have illustrations, maybe even animated, look at svg,
which is the official web standard for this and supported in docbook.

Good luck... CU Lars.