Subject: RE: [docbook-apps] section title customization

Hi,

Thank you very much for your answer. It gave me a really good starting point. And eventually it was quite easy opposed to what it seemed like at the beginning J.

When loooking at the stylesheets I took a little different approach than you adviced and instead of merging those two templates I just enwraped the content of  <xsl:variable name="title"> with the suggested fo:list block element and added proper formatting attributes. Then the titles where generated as I wanted them to.

<xsl:template match="section/title

    |simplesect/title

    |sect1/title

    |sect2/title

    |sect3/title

    |sect4/title

    |sect5/title"

    mode="titlepage.mode"

    priority="2">

<xsl:variable name="title">

        <fo:list-block provisional-distance-between-starts="3cm" provisional-label-separation="1cm">

          <fo:list-item>

            <fo:list-item-label start-indent="0cm" end-indent=“label-end()“>

              <fo:block>

<xsl:apply-templates select="$section" mode="label.markup">

<xsl:with-param name="allow-anchors" select="1"/>

</xsl:apply-templates>

</fo:block>

            </fo:list-item-label>

            <fo:list-item-body text-align="left" start-indent="4cm" end-indent="0cm">

              <fo:block>

<xsl:apply-templates select="$section" mode="title.markup">

<xsl:with-param name="allow-anchors" select="1"/>

</xsl:apply-templates>

</fo:block>

            </fo:list-item-body>

          </fo:list-item>