Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Re: xml:base and stylesheets

Norman Walsh wrote:

> And to make the situation even more interesting, I'd like to improve
> the way that the multi-pass stuff works anyway.

In this case, what about abandoning profiling variants of stylesheets
and merge profiling functionality directly inside the main stylesheets?
After introduction of namespace stripping code for autogenerating
profiling stylesheets from normal ones became even more ugly, and
document is processed three times (for DBv5) -- namespace stripping,
profiling and then rendering.

				Jirka

                    Nejbližší termíny školení:
      ** XSLT 13.-16.3.2006 ** XML schémata 24.-26.4.2006 **
        ** DocBook 15.-17.5.2006 ** XSL-FO 12.-13.6.2006 **
   http://xmlguru.cz    Blog mostly about XML for English readers

S/MIME Cryptographic Signature