Subject: Re: Displaying article/articleinfo/date in print?

> But that means I have to create my own copies of the style sheets,
> unless I'm mistaken?

I'm mistaken.

The idea is to copy the template file to my local customization area
and use it to generate a new title page XSLT style sheet there, and
<xsl:import> it into my local customization layer _after_ importing
the fo/docbook.xsl style sheet.

I've even added dependencies to my GNUmakefile that will regenerate
the XSLT style sheet, and the FO results, when the template is
changed.

So... now it's on to modifying the template...:-)

Thanx again Bob!  You haven't let me down yet! :-)