Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Fop error: java.lang.OutOfMemoryError error when generating a PDF

I appreciate your reply, George. I think I understand what you mean. Yes, I gave the java executable the maximum memory value. Because I didn't assign a minimum memory value, I think the java executable is free to consume less than the 2 GB max. Is that correct?

In my fop.bat file, I have the following information:

set CLASSPATH= <The paths to my fop.jar, batik.jar, xalan-version.jar files, etc.>

java -Xmx2048m

Again, thanks.

Mark