Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] using docbook for API reference documentation

Alan Ezust wrote:
> oops - my bad. It generates latex and a flavor of xml which is
> definitely not docbook. It might be straightforward to transform to
> docbook from that XML flavor, but it doesn't look like a trivial task.
> I heard one could convert latex to docbook though...

As I said in my original mail, I'm not so much interested into how people
represent programing artifacts or other low level stuff, as that seems to
be well covered by docbook markup.
Rather, I was wondering about the document's structure itself, i.e.
mappings from modules to sections (even if there are many nesting levels
such as is typical for java and python ?), and so on.

Thanks,
		Stefan