Subject: RE: [docbook-apps] Docbook XSL to HTMLHelp Question: Article title does not appear in the left side tab list contents window

Jirka
Thanks for your prompt reply.  Here is the doc structure:

I have tried use chapter as the top level and eliminating the sections, but
this hasn't seemed to make a difference in the transformation.  I have also
tried shifting the hierarchy up by moving "chapter" up to "part" and
"section" up to "chapter."  Finally, I've tried using sect1 and sect2
instead of section.  No luck.

By the way, do you recommend one of those other structure options instead of
the one I have above (4700 articles in ~2000 sub-chapters in 640 chapters in
31 books)?

-Scott

Scott Moses
www.fpnotebook.com