Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Using PassiveTex as a FO processor - windows

2006/5/3, Bob Stayton <bobs@sagehill.net>:
> It might be easier to fix the problems you are seeing with FOP.  For
> instance, the crushed numbers when nested lists with inheritance is used is
> a bug in the stylesheet, not FOP.  It sets a fixed width for that space,
> rather than enlarging it for inherited numbering.  You would get a similar
> problem with XEP or Antenna House output for that feature.

Thank you Bob. As per the nested lists problem, I had found a tip
(from you, again):
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/docbook-apps/200406/msg00253.html
but - maybe I'm getting a wrong approach - putting a processing
instruction gives me the feeling of "dirtying" my XML.
On the other hand, even though I am now studying like any good kid, I
don't feel like tampering with the XSL just now: if this bug is a
known one (at least by you, as you mention it) is there anywhere a fix
"ready for use" you know of?

Thanks.