Subject: FO table refactoring

Hi all,
To those using the XSL snapshots, I checked in a set of changes to how
tables are handled.  The table templates had been incrementally updated
over time, creating some inconsistencies between formal and informal
tables, and between CALS and HTML table markup.  There were getting hard to
maintain.  Now all table types share the same templates where possible.  I
also created a hierarchy of container templates so features such as float,
pgwide, and landscape can work for all table types.

Because these were pretty signficant changes, I would appreciate hearing of
any problems you have while processing tables with the most recent
snapshot.

DocBook Consulting